Gmail谷歌邮箱注册指南【2025】

0
0
在微信中打开

广交会参展必备开口语+57个电话英文话术

广交会参展必备开口语+57个电话英文话术 aman外贸说
2025-05-21
83
导读:第一:引导客户进自己的展会摊位1: Good morning, sir. Can I show you aro
第一:引导客户进自己的展会摊位
1: Good morning, sir. Can I show you around our booth?
早上好,先生。我带您参观一下我们的展位吧?
2: Can I have your business card?
能要一张您的名片吗?
3: I'm sorry, I've run out of my business cards.
抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。
4: That's okay, can you write down your contact information for me? 没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗?
5: Sorry, I only have one business card left.
抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。
6: That's okay, I'll just take a picture of the card.
没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。
7: Our factory is located in Shenzhen, and our main products are A and B.
我们工厂在深圳,主要产品有A和B。
8: Which products are you interested in?
您对哪方面的产品感兴趣呢?
9: You can leave these heavy brochures here, my colleague can help look after them.
您可以把收集到的这些重的彩页资料放在这儿,我同事可以帮忙照看。
10: That would be great, these brochures are quite heavy.
那太好了,这些资料好重。
11: Hello, welcome to our exhibition.
您好,欢迎来我们展会看看。
12: Good morning, how can I assist you today?
早上好,我能为您做些什么呢?
13: Here's my business card, may I have one of yours?
这是我的名片,我可以拿一张您的名片吗?
第二:与客户打开话题
1: What are you looking to see at the exhibition today?
您来展会是想看点什么?
2: What type of products are you interested in finding at the exhibition?
您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?
3: Have you found the products you were looking for today?
您今天有找到您想要的产品吗?
4: Please take a look at our promotional brochures.
请看看我们的宣传手册。
5: Here's our product catalog and contact card.
这是我们的产品图册和联系卡。
6: What line of business are you in?
您是做哪一行的?
7: This is our company's general manager, Mr. Xu.
这位是我们公司的总经理徐总。
8: Would you like a cup of coffee? Let's sit down and talk. Is there any other features you're interested in that I haven't mentioned?
给您来杯咖啡吧?咱们坐下来谈。您还有哪些感兴趣的功能我这边没提到?
第三、询问客户意向
你可以跟着询问他获取进一步的细节,以下表达仅供参考:
① What brought you to this trade show?(您来展会是想看点什么?)
② What are you looking for at the show?(您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?)
③ Would you like me to give you a quick overview of what we offer?(我给您简短介绍一下我们的产品好吗?)
第四、留下联系方式
① May I have your name card ?(能要一张您的名片吗)
   Sorry, I just run out of my card.(抱歉,我的名片刚用完了)
   It's OK. Could you write the information down here?(没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗)
② Sorry, I just have one last card.( 抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了)
    Doesn't matter. I can take a photo of it.(没关系,我将名片拍个照就行)
随时观察客户,如果客户比较着急的话可以先留下联系方式,展会回去当天再联系,如果客户没有表现出着急,可以接下来的重点。
第五、产品介绍
① We are in this field for 5 years, too. These are our cataloque and our brief introduction. We cooperate with big customer , for example, ABC in USA, and DEF in Germany.(我们在这行五年了,这是我们的目录和我们的简介,我们有和大客户合作,比如,美国ABC和德国DEF)
② This new product is to the taste of(国家/地区)market. I think it will also have a good market in your country.(这种新产品在(哪里)很受欢迎,我想TA也会在你国的市场上很畅销)
③ This product is now in great demand and we have received many enquiries from other countries.(这种品现在需求量很大,我们也有很多其他来自不同国家的询盘)
TIps:聊到一款产品时一定要迅速切中它的独特之处,抓取客户注意力。
第六、询问需求数量
① Thank you for your inquiry. Would you let us know the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?(谢谢你询价,为了更有效提出报价,能否请您谈谈所需求的数量)
② The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. It is Ok for you?(这款产品的最小起订量是500台,您对此有问题吗?)
③ What's the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.(您的平均采购量是多少?或许我能基于这个数据给您报价)
第七、邀请参观工厂
对于工厂在临近展会的供应商,应抓住时机,争取让有意向的大客户去工厂走走看看。
① I am sure you will have more clear idea about us/ our product after visiting our factory. (相信参观完我厂后,您会对我们/我们的产品有更清晰的认识)
② There are more available samples in our showing room for your options. (我们工厂的展示空间有更多可供选择的样本)
③Would you like to have a look in our factory? We will drive you there. You can look over the whole manufacturing process. (您有兴趣参观一下我们的工厂吗?我们可以开车送你过去,实地了解整个制造过程)
第八、产品报价
① This is our price list for your reference.(这是我们的报价单供参考)
② This is our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.(这是我们的FOB报价单。但单上的所有价格,将以我方最后确认为准)
Tips:灵活应对客户提出的所有问题,做不到的事情也不要绝对地否定,凡事留有余地。
第九、引导客户下单
① lf you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount.(如果您可以在展会期间确认订单,可以您更多的折扣)
② We provide samples, You can try it out After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.(我们提供样品,您可以试用一下。我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品)
第十、巧妙结尾
1: Would you mind taking a photo with me?
您是否介意和我拍张合影?
2: Do you mind if I add you on Skype/WeChat/LinkedIn/Whatsapp, so I can send you the photo?
您是否介意我加一下您的Skype/微信/LinkedIn/Whatsapp,我把照片发给您。
3: You can find more information on our website.
您可以在我们网站上看到更多信息。
4: How long will you be staying in China? Would you like to visit our factory?
您打算在中国呆多久?要不要来我们工厂看看?
5: Are you free tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner.
您今晚有空吗?想请您吃个饭。
6: Here's a small gift for you.
这是送给您的一点小礼品。
1、电话开头寒暄
1、Hello, I'm Xiao Zhang from XXX company. May I ask if Mr. Wang is available? 你好,我是XXX公司的小张,想问下王先生在吗。
2、Hello, may I speak to Miss Zhang? I am Li, the manager of XXX company. I need to discuss cooperation matters with you. 喂,您好,请问您是张小姐吗?我是XXX公司的李经理,有关合作的事情需要和您讨论。
3、Hello, I'm Xiao Wang from XXX company. Can you help me find our purchasing manager? I'd like to discuss some purchasing details. 您好,我是XXX公司的小王,可以帮我找一下咱们的采购经理吗,有些采购细节想沟通下
4、Hello, I am from XYZ company, and I would like to discuss a business proposal with Mr. Smith. 你好,我是来自XYZ公司的,想和史密斯先生谈论一个商业提议。
5、Hi, I'm from XXX company and I would like to talk to Mrs. Johnson about the project we discussed last week. 嗨,我是来自XXX公司的,想和约翰逊女士讲上周我们谈到的那个项目。
6、Hello, may I speak to Mr. Wang? I am Xiao Li from a certain company, please transfer me to our technical manager as I would like to discuss some technical details. 喂,您好,请问您是王先生吗?我是某某公司的小李,请帮我转一下咱们的技术经理,想沟通一下技术细节。
7、Hello, is this Mr. Chen's office? I am Lisa from XXX company, and I would like to ask if he has received my email. 你好,这里是陈先生的办公室吗?我是来自XXX公司的丽莎,想问问他是否收到我的邮件。
2、电话确认细节
8、确认地址的话术:
请问您的地址是……吗?Could you please confirm your address as...?
请再给我一次您的详细地址,以确保我们的记录是准确的。Could you provide me with your detailed address once more to ensure our records are accurate?
9、确认是否是某某负责人的话术:
我想确认一下,您是负责人吗?I just want to confirm, are you the person in charge?
请问您的名字是……对吗?Could you please state your name as...?
10、确认付款方式的话术:
您通常是如何进行付款的?How do you typically make payments?
您更倾向于使用哪种支付方式?Which payment method do you prefer?
3、电话跟进订单
11、I'm following up on the email I sent last Thursday, did you have a chance to review it? -> 我在跟进上周四发出的邮件,您有没有看到呢?
12、I'm calling to follow up on the proposal we sent. -> 我打电话是想跟进一下我们发送的提案。
13、I sent you the proforma invoice yesterday. Did you have a chance to review it? -> 我昨天给您发送了形式发票,您有没有看到呢?
14、We have sent the design mock-up by email. I wanted to check if you received it. -> 我们已经通过电子邮件发送了设计模型,我想确认一下您是否收到了。
15、Is there any progress on the project? We need your feedback from our last discussion to move forward. -> 关于项目有没有进展?我们需要您对我们上次讨论的反馈,以便进一步推进。
16、I'd like to confirm if everything is clear regarding the quotation I sent you last week. -> 我想确认一下我上周发送的报价单是否清楚了。
17、I am calling to see if you have any questions about the manual. -> 我打电话想确认一下您关于手册有没有任何问题?
4、电话跟进样板反馈
18、请问您是否已经收到您订购的包裹了呢?英文:Have you received the package you ordered?
19、包裹已经送到您手中了吗?英文:Has the package been delivered to you?
20、您是否已经收到您的包裹,一切都正常吗?英文:Have you received your package, and is everything okay?
21、您对我们送货的产品有何反馈?是否满意?英文:What is your feedback on the products we delivered? Are you satisfied?
22、请问您对收到的产品是否满意,是否有什么意见或建议?英文:Are you satisfied with the products you received? Any comments or suggestions?
23、您收到的产品质量怎么样?是否符合您的期望?英文:How is the quality of the products you received? Do they meet your expectations?
5、电话售后常规询问
24、I hope the parcel has arrived safely. -> 希望包裹已经安全抵达。
25、I am calling to verify if you have been able to complete the customs clearance for the goods. -> 我打电话是想确认一下您是否已经完成货物的清关手续。
26、How is the product launch progressing? Will you be needing any further technical support from us? -> 产品发布进展如何?您是否需要我们提供进一步的技术支持?
06、电话回应客户投诉 
27、I understand your frustration, and I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. We take your concerns seriously, and I'm committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. 我理解您的沮丧,为您所遇到的不便我深感抱歉。我们严肃对待您的顾虑,并致力于解决这个问题,以确保您满意。
28、Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I assure you that we will investigate and address the problem promptly. Your satisfaction is our priority. 感谢您提出这个问题。我向您保证我们将会尽快调查和解决这个问题。您的满意是我们的首要任务。
29、I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've encountered. I will personally look into this matter and make sure we find a solution that meets your expectations. 很抱歉听到您所遇到的问题。我将亲自调查此事,并确保我们找到一个能满足您期望的解决方案。
30、I appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address your concerns. Rest assured that we are committed to resolving this matter in a timely and satisfactory manner. 感谢您的耐心和理解,我们会竭尽所能解决您的顾虑。请放心,我们致力于及时并令人满意地解决这个问题。
31、I'm committed to finding a resolution that satisfies your needs. Your feedback is valuable, and we are dedicated to improving your experience with our company. Thank you for sharing your concerns. 我致力于找到一个能满足您需求的解决方案。您的反馈是宝贵的,我们致力于改善您在我们公司的体验。感谢您分享您的顾虑。
32、I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our team is already taking the necessary steps to address the issue, and I will keep you updated throughout the process. Thank you for your understanding. 对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉。我们的团队已经采取必要的措施来解决这个问题,我会在整个过程中不断向您更新。感谢您的理解。
33、您好,我们对您的投诉感到非常抱歉。我们会立即采取行动来解决这个问题,并确保类似情况不再发生。我们非常重视您的意见,感谢您对我们的反馈。
Hello, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by your complaint. We will take immediate action to address this issue and ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future. Your feedback is highly valued, and we appreciate your input.
34、感谢您向我们提出投诉。我们将认真对待您的反馈,尽快解决问题并向您致以诚挚的歉意。我们会确保今后提供更好的服务。
Thank you for bringing your complaint to our attention. We will take your feedback seriously, address the issue promptly, and offer our sincere apologies to you. We will ensure that better service is provided in the future.
7、电话催客户付款 
35·l am calling to check if you are able to sendbalance payment this week? ETA date is approaching.
我打电话是想确认您是否能在本周内支付余款?预计到货日期就要到了。(电话告知客户货快到港,催尾款)
36 · l'm calling on behalf of company you owemoney to. Could you please give me an update onthe payment status?
我代表您欠款的公司打电话过来。您能否告诉我一下付款状况?(电话问欠款进展)
37·My apologies, i'll check our system and seewhy this wasn't marked as paid and make sure itdoesn't happen in future. Do you know when thiswas paid?
非常抱歉,我会查询我们的系统,看看为何这笔款项没有标记为已支付,并确保今后不会再出现类似情况。您知道这笔款项是何时支付的吗?(电话催款遇到客户已经付的情况)
38 ·Our accountant has s:nt you the updatedstatement last Friday. i'd like to check if you cansettle it within this week
我们的会计上周五已经给您发送了更新的对账单。我想确认一下您能否在本周内结清。(提醒财务已经更新账单,请安排欠款)
8、电话回复客户催货 
39· l will need to check with production department and get back to you in half an hour.
我需要和生产部门核实一下,半个小时后再回复您。(回复客户催货,需要和生产部确认)
40 · Your goods are still under production and itshall be ready next week .l will inform you byemail as soon as they are ready.
您的货物目前还在生产中,预计下周就能准备好。一旦准备好,我会通过邮件通知您。(电话回复客户催货,告知货好会邮件通知)
9、电话与客户约会议时间
41·When's a good time for us to have an onlinemeeting?
我们何时进行在线会议比较合适(电话问客户会议时间)
42·How does this week work, or is next weekmore convenient?
这个星期怎样,还是下个星期更方便?(与客户电话商量会议时间)
43 、What is the best way to get on your calendar?
怎样才能最好地与您的日程安排相吻合?(电话问客户合适的会议时间)
44 、what is your availability for meeting over thenext few days?
您接下来几天有空参加会议吗?(询问客户接下来几天方便会议时间)
45·Perfect,I'l send you a calendar invite to confirm.
好的,我会发送给您一个日程邀请来确认。(当客户电话中确认会议时间,回应邮件会更新会议邀请)
10、电话客户,非本人接 
46 ·Canlleave a message for him/her?
我可以给他/她留言吗?(电话客户,非本人接电话)
47 、could you tell him/her that l called,please?
能告诉他/她我给他/她打过电话吗?(电话客户,非本人接,告知对方你来电过)
48·Could you ask him/her to call me back,please?
请问您能让他/她给我回个电话吗?(电话非本人接,告知对方让客户回电)
49·Okaythanks.I'll call back later.
好的,谢谢。我稍后再打过来。(会再来电)
11、和客户电话时信号不好
50 ·lt seems the network is not good now. l will
send you an email for your required details.
好的,看起来现在网络不太好。我会发送邮件给您,提供您需要的详细信息。(电话信号不好,改发邮件)
51·l'm sorry, we have a bad connection. Couldyou give me your phone number and ll call youright back?
很抱歉,我们的连接不太好。能告诉我您的电话号码吗?我会马上给您回电话(通讯软件信号不好,改打电)
52-l think we have a bad connection.could youspeak a little louder please?
我觉得我们的连接不太好。您能说大声一点吗?(电话信号不好,让客户声音大一点)
53·l'm sorry, could you repeat that?
对不起,您能再重复一遍吗?(听不清,让客户重复)
12、电话结束语
54·Thanks for that, we really appreciate it. I'llmake a note bye mail for our discussion then.
Have a nice day.
谢谢您,我们非常感激。我会通过邮件记录我们的讨论内容。祝您今天愉快。(结束通话前告知客户会发邮件书面总结)
55 ·Thank you for your call. Do you have anyother questions or concerns?
谢谢您的来电。您还有其他问题或要咨询的吗?(询问客户有无其他问题)
56·Thank you for your call. Enjoy your evening.
谢谢您的来电。愿您晚安。(常规电话结束语)
57、Than you for your time. Have a nice day.
感谢您抽出时间。祝您愉快的一天。(常规电话结束语)
推荐阅读 ↓ ↓
【声明】该内容为作者个人观点,大数跨境仅提供信息存储空间服务,不代表大数跨境观点或立场。版权归原作者所有,未经允许不得转载。如发现本站文章存在版权问题,请联系:contact@10100.com
aman外贸说
内容 25
粉丝 4
aman外贸说
总阅读15.4k
粉丝4
内容25
友情连接: 纸飞机中文版收不到验证码| 谷歌邮箱登陆| gmail信箱更改帐号| 谷歌邮箱| telegram注销官网| telegram中文版怎么设置| 快连vpn pc下载| wps下载2019| 谷歌邮箱网页登录| wps office免費版| gmail下载mac| 中文版纸飞机| 快连vpn破解版-Telegarm分享社节点| 快连vpn是哪个公司的| 快连vpn破解版ios| 快连电脑版| telegram安卓下载链接| wps office官网| telegram中文版怎么设置| telegram群发| wps官网| 快连vpn是钓鱼吗| wps中文官网| 快连电脑版| 快连vpn破解版下载| 快连vpn破解版最新| telegram中文语言包2025| 快連vpn安全嗎| telegram web 注册| 快连vpn官网下载| telegram注销帐号| telegram手机多开| telegram安卓中文版下载 | 快连vpn电脑下载| 纸飞机中文版无法登入| WPS Office TW-WPS Office TW 简体中文-官方网站 | wps官网是哪个| wps官网注册个人帐户| telegram電腦版中文版| wps网页版| WPS Office 破解版下载|